This Haakaa breast pump is 100ml in capacity! This version is the newly improved breast pump.
Although working in the same way this new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. With an increased volume to 100ml and a suction base for support , our new and improved breast pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Portable. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean. No million parts to clean.
- It doesn’t make any sound. So you can pump discretely without people knowing.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your Haakaa breast pump
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
When to use your Haakaa breast pump
- If engorged during the day, attach your pump for relief
- Attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
- Waking up in the middle of the night for relief.
You can use 2 Haakaa pumps just to pump at the same time like an automatic breast pump
No bleach based agents.
There are no reviews yet.